Crocodile Gold NT Operations are currently seeking a Processing Superintendent to join their Processing Department at their Union Reefs Processing Plant.
Reporting to the Processing Manager this position will lead a dedicated and supportive team of individuals, being responsible for the safe production of gold from the Union Reefs Processing Plant.
Key Role Objectives
• Implement approved mill production schedules and budgets.
• Lead, coach and mentor production personnel to meet Company production targets and budgets.
• Liaison with geology and mining personnel to develop ore treatment schedules to meet production targets.
• Management of mill reline crew by liaison with the relining service provider.
• Support Metallurgy in selection, shutdown inspections planning, and lining replacement scheduling.
• Direct involvement with maintenance planning and scheduling to enable the maintenance team to achieve plant availability targets.
• Lead and manage Union Reefs operations personnel to enable continuous production and cost improvements.
• Management of the production functions through direct reports.
• Management of all leave, rostering, and recruitment activities for operations personnel at Union Reefs.
• Monitoring the ordering of reagents and consumable.
• Reporting on site production activities.
• Develop scopes of work for contractors and consultants to assist in meeting Company objectives as indicated by the Processing Manager.
• Assisting in development of appropriate production, call-out and duty rosters to meet Company production and fitness for work objectives.
• Assistance with all reporting i.e. daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports relating to the Union Reefs site.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor degree in Extractive Metallurgy or relevant discipline
• Minimum 12 years in supervisory role/s.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in mineral processing operations, with significant exposure to gold production desirable.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in production management for mineral processing operations.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) essential.
• Strong literacy skills.
• Strong computer skills with exposure to Micro Soft Office suite of software, particularly Excel, Access, and Word.
• Able to lead a team in a shift production environment.
• Demonstrated capability to develop and lead teams for improved safety behaviour and performance.
• High level of motivation
Applications are sought from current/permanent residents of the NT (specifically Darwin and its surrounds) or applicants who are willing to relocate to the NT.
This position will not be suitable for fly in fly out (FIFO) arrangements, and a relocation package will be available for exceptional interstate candidates.
If you think you are ready for your next challenge and want to be part of an established gold mining operation please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Crocodile Gold Corp. NT Operations
PO Box 469
Darwin NT 0801