Stawell Gold Mines invites suitably qualified and experienced individuals to apply for the residential position of Treatment Plant Operator (*Fixed term appointment)
The purpose of this position is to operate the treatment Plant and equipment to optimise treatment rate,recovery and costs. Monitor and accurately record performance of the treatment plant.
Reporting to the Mill Superintendent, you will be responsible for
- Health, safety & environment
- Reagent Mixing
- Operation of Primary Crusher
- Leach Section Operation
- Grinding Section Operation
- Elution Section Operation
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- A Current Victorian Manual Drivers Licence.
- The capacity to communicate with and understand the needs of fellow employees.
- The ability to adhere to site and legislative policies and procedures.
- The willingness to dedicate extra effort when required.
- The ability to work contiuous day or rotating roster shiftwork.
- The ability to work 12 hours in duration.
- The willingness to work overtime as per operational requirments.
- The ability and willingness to undertake further training as reqired for the role
Applications close 16th August 2014.
Please submit your details to email@example.com